I have been very weary in my role as mommy lately. I get tired of wiping bums, cleaning toys, and mediating fights. The whining seems to drive me insane. When I have had a few minutes to sit at my computer, I have found encouragement through several blogs. Each day, the author of the blog I chose to read seemed to speak to exactly what I was feeling or struggling with. So I thought I would share them with you.
- The Growing Pains of Motherhood, by The Gypsy Mama
- Stop Waiting! by Beyond Bath Time
- The Comfort of God’s Providence in Parenting, by This Journey Our Life
- Help! I’m a New Mom, by Kim Wagner (at Beyond Bath Time)
- Motherhood, and Being There for Each Other, by Keeping Life Creative
- Forgiveness for Moms who Fail, by Beyond Bath Time
- On Comparing Yourself, by (in)courage
- Running on Air, by Keeping Life Creative
- When You’re Struggling, by Sacred Mundane
Maybe these will encourage you as well!
“And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.”