Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Feb. 2, 2010 Devotions

Just to clarify, I am on the One Year Bible reading schedule.  I am reading the OT & NT daily, in addition to BSF.  I will figure out Psalms and Proverbs later.

 

Exodus 16:32 – the Lord commanded to keep a pot of manna to show to future generations so that they would know what He had done for His people.  I need to show my children what the Lord has done for our family.

God will always provide for His children.  A tree made the waters sweet.  Moses’ rod brought water from the rock.  Manna fell to the earth daily.  Why take ye thought for the morrow?  Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you.

Matthew 22:31-32 “… have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying,  32 I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.”  Praise the Lord that He has made me alive in Christ!

No comments: